Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan


Patient Sravan Shukla Uttar Pradesh Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints, Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Hello people, this is Sravan Shukla from the western part of Uttar Pradesh. Here, I am going to share my Karma Ayurveda review of my life that gave me a deep insight into life. It was the year 2016 when I was dealing with many complications that were going severe day by day. When I took some medical tests, I got to know that I have a kidney problem. "Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

My kidneys’ size was reduced and it had become smaller than the normal kidneys. As a result, they were not working the way they should. Therefore, I was experiencing a hell lot of health complications such as body swelling, pain in the abdomen, loss of appetite, weakness, etc. At that time, I was not even able to walk freely on my own. Above all, these problems were turning worse with the passing time and I was also going weak mentally. "Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


After meeting many doctors regarding this problem, I didn’t get a proper cure for my problem. Finally, being frustrated, I thought of taking dialysis, though I was aware of its side-effects. After taking one or two sessions of dialysis, I experienced that it’s a very painful procedure and risky as well. If I would have to take dialysis on regular basis, I could afford it. Considering these factors, I thought of searching for any better, and safe healing procedure.


"Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


In the same context, I talked to almost all my friends but the result was nil. Afterward, I moved towards the Internet. I searched for the best alternative to Allopathic procedures for kidney disease cure. There were many results visible on the internet and I browsed most of them. In that search, I got the answers to my problem as I came to know about Ayurveda. "Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


Most of the articles, blogs were sharing that Ayurveda is a natural healing science that acts upon the deep causes of a problem to cure it permanently. This treatment also holds the potential to restore the damaged kidneys and thus also makes them healthy. I was so excited after knowing this, but another challenge was to find the best Ayurvedic kidney cure, but still, I searched about the best healing treatment method and found that Karma Ayurveda is best suitable for my problem. "Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


I didn’t want to lose the opportunity so I contacted Karma Ayurveda without making any delay. This is how, after a deep analysis, dr. Puneet Dhawan suggested me a diet plan and Ayurvedic medicines. He also suggested me to avoid unhealthy habits that can put stress on my kidneys. I committed to following his given treatment seriously.


"Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


The day onward, I started following his treatment as well as routine changes he was suggested. After some weeks of Ayurvedic treatment, I experienced moderate relief in most of my body complications. I continued the treatment and found great relief. Soon, I got all my complications cured and my kidneys’ health, as well as functions, were also improving. After taking this treatment, my kidneys become healthy again and they are independently capable of performing their functions. "Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment Reviews".


Thus, I attained my normal health after following Ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda. So, I recommend kidney patients to read this Karma Ayurveda review who are in search of a permanent and safe kidney disease solution. "Patient Sravan Shukla Review, Karma Ayurveda Complaints - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कर्मा आयुर्वेदा पेशेंट फूलसिंह राजस्थान किडनी ट्रीटमेंट, रिविउ, कम्प्लेन |डॉ पुनीत धवन

Ayurvedic Treatment for Creatinine - Dr Puneet Dhawan