Karma Ayurveda Patient Narender Bisht From Dehradun Reviews And Complaints


Patient Narender Bisht Dehradun Reviews And Complaints, Karma Ayurveda - Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


Ayurveda gave me life!

Hello! My name is Narender Bisht. I am from Dehradun. Presently, I am living in New Delhi. Here is my Karma Ayurveda review, my experience with kidney disease, and Ayurvedic treatment. Karma Ayurveda fake fraud scam kidney review


You can connect when I say that the experience of kidney diseases can be very stressful. While suffering from any issue in the kidneys, we have to suffer a lot more than physical pain. The stress of choosing what to eat and what not is no less. Moreover, along with the medicines, there are a lot more we can gift our kidneys with.


It was the 8th of March 2018 when I was diagnosed with a condition where my urine was losing an absurd amount of protein. This condition is called nephrotic syndrome. When I started taking treatment, I was put on a massive course of medicines that tasted bad.


Patient Narender Bisht Dehradun Reviews And Complaints, Karma Ayurveda - Dr. Puneet Dhawan


I was taking medicines, and I thought I was recovering. But not very later, I started feeling that the treatment was in vain as for no reason, my body's reaction towards the treatment was dull, and my condition was getting worse with time. dr puneet dhawan karma ayurveda reviews


I changed my medicines on the advice of the doctor. Later in reports, I realized an imbalance in the electrolytes in my body, and my creatinine level was also alleviating. So I decided to change the process of the treatment and go all-natural.


On the suggestion of my mate, I visited Karma Ayurveda. It is located in Pitampura, Delhi, to be more precise, in Netaji Subhash Place. I met Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team of doctors and healthcare providers. They all were so good to me. Dr. Puneet Dhawan prescribed me some Ayurvedic medicines; I currently don't remember the names.


Patient Narender Bisht Dehradun Reviews And Complaints, Karma Ayurveda - Dr. Puneet Dhawan


Along with the prescription, the dietitians of Karma Ayurveda suggested me to eat the renal diet and provided me with a diet chart. I was also advised to do yoga. Every week or after two weeks, I used to get the reports done and saw apparent changes in my health, papers, and physical level. In two months, my kidneys were back to the functioning condition, and my urine was protein less too. karma ayurveda complaint review feedback


I am more than happy with the results. However, to be on the safer side, I am still following the diet suggested to me. My experience with Ayurveda was good, and I would like to suggest this place to you through this Karma Ayurveda review if you have anything related to your kidneys.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कर्मा आयुर्वेदा पेशेंट फूलसिंह राजस्थान किडनी ट्रीटमेंट, रिविउ, कम्प्लेन |डॉ पुनीत धवन

Ayurvedic Treatment for Creatinine - Dr Puneet Dhawan